Best dates for UBZ

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Fri Oct 7 07:32:46 UTC 2005

>From one of our Edubuntu Update meeting s a few weeks ago:

We need to narrow down which days are edubutu related at ubuntu below
zero?
 - The distro team is busy from Mon 31 Oct to Sat 6 Nov...
 - The LTSP crew arrive on Thu 3 Nov

We should try to focus most of our edubuntu sessions in the overlap
i.e. Thurs- Sat

We may do some prelim talks in the days before that, but the meat will
be near the end of the week, and in collaboration with the LTSP guys...

It was noted that we may also have a dedicated edubuntu summit again,
before Daper. In which case UBZ can be very ltsp specific, if we'll have
our normal edubuntu summit too

Jeff Elkner will Lead many of the Edubuntu BOFs as appropriate.
JaneW and Oliver will also participate with this.

It's possible that we will have  enough material for a full edubuntu
track... so if we can get us a dedicated room (not sure what
infrastructure we have yet), we can go made and schedule accordingly...

There is also a  wiki page to start listing BOF topics,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBelowZero/BOFs, for general Ubuntu BOFs
and/or for edubuntu specifics.

Regards
JaneW