CrossOver Office

Willem van der Most willemj at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Nov 14 11:32:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Much Dutch educational software is at the moment only available in a
Windows version. Having read the reviews of CrossOver Office, I thought
I found the solution. When unstalling under Edubuntu it warns me that
the multi user mode is only available when installing as root, which we
all know is not possible. Using sudo I can only install the stand alone
version of CrossOverOffice, which means all Windows programs on the
clients share the same user space. That should be avoided at all cost of
course. Anyone aware of a workaround to this problem?

Thanks,

Willem van der Most