Agenda Items for Edubuntu Summit

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Mon Jun 20 08:07:23 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 23:35 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> >       * Edubuntu Documentation (speak to Jerome (jsgotangco))
>
> OK it rather feels awkward to have this on agenda for the summit,
> considering i have yet to familiarize myself with the overall
> structure and what we currently have. Also, I won't be able to attend
> the summit so there won't be that much to share except that the Ubuntu
> docteam will particpate in Edubuntu. Personally, I would like to try
> out some technical stuff in Edubuntu documentation (like doing it in
> Baz or MoinMoin), but this is another story.

Hi Jerome,

'Don't Panic ' ;)

I am happy to take this item off the agenda if you prefer, but I was
thinking it was at least worth mentioning what is being done, and how
it;s being handled - no in depth discussions or delegation etc.

Is that ok?

Else it may appear that it hasn't been considered at all.

> >               * Colin Applegate's step-by-step install guide ..?
>
> Right, I will move this to SVN then for now and monitor changes if
> there will be some in the future.

Thanks

--
JaneW