Skubuntu Screenshots

Jonathan Carter jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Sun Jun 19 18:34:27 UTC 2005

Hi Edubuntu-devel list!

I've just put up the initial Skubuntu site and some screenshots:
http://www.skubuntu.org.za/?q=node/4

I'll be putting up some more information and updating this list as I do
so. I'll put my ideas on the EdUbuntu wiki as well.

The Skubuntu setup is used in 13 schools at the moment and will be used
in more than 50 schools by the time EdUbuntu is released. The iso should
be ready within the next month or so, but it might die entirely when the
official EdUbuntu is released, we'll see what happens at the meeting
next month ;)

-Jonathan