current Moin Theme

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:20:37 UTC 2005

It seems that all Ubuntu sites are using "classical" theme.
Is that a standard or just the one default that suited better the look?

Anyways, I'd like to work on a CSS and I need to know if there's a set
of criteria I'd have to follow (colors, icons, font size, etc).

Also, have you seen current ubuntulinux theme? that is default
"modern" theme plus some tweakings and modifications done by Heather
Stern, a good friend and fan of MoinMoin, just like me. Me and her
(also Nir Soffer) are usually thinking of improvements to Moin themes.

So the question is, should I base my ideas on that ubuntulinux theme?

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)