Edubuntu documentation project now in Ubuntu Documentation svn

Colin Applegate colin.a at
Wed Jun 15 16:09:33 UTC 2005

MoinMoin sounds even better because the docs can stay browser-readable
as opposed to downloading an .odt (openoffice 2 document) and then
viewing it in OpenOffice. Jerome what do you think? Thanks for your
input Mauricio!

-Colin Applegate
President, Applegate Consulting
Yorktown HS LTSP Lab Administrator