Fwd: Buy a man a beer and he is idle for an hour...

Jonathan Carter jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Tue Jun 14 05:09:11 UTC 2005

Hi Jeff

> A lot of folks have joined this list, but there has been *very* little
> traffic (aside from the occasional posting asking why there isn't any
> traffic).
>
> With the edubuntu summit only a few weeks away, we need to get things
> going.  I thought this message is a good place to start a discussion...
>
> jeff elkner

I'm busy sorting out our "Skubuntu" installation for schools. I've been
wanting to post about it, but we're getting ready to install 10 tuXlabs
with Ubuntu on Thursday (S.A. Public Holiday). I'll have some
screenshots and explanations uploaded by the weekend, which I'll also
use in a presentations next month when we meet up.

-Jonathan