Greetings

Jeff Waddell jefferydouglaswaddell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 23:03:02 UTC 2005

Hello fellow developers,

Some of you may know me and many perhaps do not. Many long years ago I
started a project called Kids Games which has spawned many newer projects
and coordinated with other's. At the moment that project is basically
defunct due to many factors. However I suspect I will be working with all of
you on edubuntu (hopefully in very meaningful ways). I recently rewrote my
resume to reflect more deeply who I am and what I am about regarding my
career. To that end I offer that document to all of you (please
forward/share with anyone you deem it pertinent). You can access it at my
personal website (www.spunge.org/~jwaddell <http://www.spunge.org/~jwaddell>)
just by following the links. It is there in 5 different formats and I hope
one of them will work for you. Thank you for you time and I look forward to
this adventure with edubuntu.

Sincerely,

JefferyDouglasWaddell at gmail.com