production edubuntu - good work

Munro Laurence <munrol@sun.ac.za> munrol at sun.ac.za
Wed Jun 8 07:22:41 UTC 2005

Well done chaps!!  How about a photo or two?

Just subscribed to this list yesterday and noticed no posts yet in the
archive!!  Edubuntu is hopefully the step forward to get a proper
up-to-date desptop running that students would want to use.

I am really interested in this project and wouldn't mind to help testing
(I do have a test infrastructure avail) - who can I approach??

Very good news indeed!!  Keep it up!

Laurence Munro
J S Gericke Library IT
Stellenbosch University
* +27 (021) 808 4100

In a world without fences or boundries
We will have no need for gates or windows