Edubuntu LTSP USB Floppy

Colin Applegate colin.a at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:23:20 UTC 2005

Greetings all,

I have an Ubuntu LTSP server running and I'm trying to get USB Floppy
drives to work on the local workstations. I'm following Scott's guide
@ http://www.ltsp.org/localdev.txt  yet I'm not having any success.
I'm certain the kernel image I'm using has supermount compiled into
it. I even see the kernel output on the thin-cilents relating to the
usb floppy, the device is found I just have no idea how to
access/mount the device. I tried smb'ing to the supposed share
according to Scott's guide but no avail.. any ideas anyone? Thanks!

--
-Colin Applegate
President, Applegate Consulting