Skubuntu

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Thu Jun 2 13:16:34 UTC 2005

Hi all,

In an attemot to get some action going on this list. Please see below a
correspondence I started with Hilton Theunissen of the Shuttleworth
Foundation Open Source Project.

They have been wanting to transition onto Ubuntu for their tuXlabs, but
couldn't wait for Edubuntu to be released so devised their own version
called Skubuntu.

We can discuss this with them at the Edubuntu summit.

In the mean time feel free to post questions to Hilton (or to me and
I'll find out for you).

Regards
JaneW