Assistance

Andy Trevor andy.trevor at cutterproject.co.uk
Fri Jul 29 14:25:52 UTC 2005

Jane

Thanks for letting me lurk on the IRC meeting today, it proved to be very
useful.

Let me introduce myself properly.

I am Andy Trevor, Technical Director of Cutter Project Limited.  We are a
company that provides LTSP based thin client solutions to the UK education
market.  We have successfully been running a 1000 user school with 250 thin
clients for around a year now.

Our prime aim is to provide commercial support in the areas in which Edubuntu
is trying to fill, therefore de risking the migration to OS in schools.

We have a great deal of real world experience in deploying this kind of
technology and would like to offer some assistance to the Edubuntu project.
--
Regards

Andy Trevor

Technical Director