EDUBUNTU MEETING NOTICE: FRIDAY 29 July at 12:00 UTC.

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:05:24 UTC 2005

On 7/29/05, Jane Weideman <janew at hbd.com> wrote:
> Sorry about the short notice, but for those interested we will be
> holding an edubuntu meeting on #edubuntu,at 12:00 UTC today FRIDAY 29
> July 2005.

Booooh!

It is so unfair! I first couldn't afford to get to London, and now
that I can 100% afford to get to an IRC channel, I just wake up -in a
hurry because I have to be in a meeting in 1.5 hours- I see this email
and I realize it's almost 12 UTC, meaning I will  miss it again :(

Not fair, not fair, not fair :D

If I only knew about this yesterday before I went to bed, I might have
time to pospone my meeting.

(BTW, it's 8:00 here in Chile)

Anyways, I hope you all get enlightened by the source of wisdom, and
later on I know I will read about it.

May the holly black, white and yellow be with you.

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes" (JPS)