Edubuntu Launch Traget Market & the tuXlabs Cookbook

Jeff Waddell jefferydouglaswaddell at
Thu Jul 28 16:28:41 UTC 2005

Hey Jane,

Not much time to comment at the moment, so I'll reserve the right to come
back to this :)

1. I agree; start small and let it snowball.
2. I'm willing to help with the documentation, things I'm especially good at
are proofing and clarifying the meaning of language.
3. I am part of the Distributed Proofreader's
project which takes printed books through the process of getting them
scanned, ocr'd, proofed, and formated for etext and placed into the archive
library that is Project Gutenberg
It occurs to me that a similiar process to what has been created with
Distributed Proofreader's could be created to faciilitate the
creation/editing/revision of Documentation like this. I.E. it seems that a
mechanism to update/revise existing etexts to comply with new standards or
new situations that is distributed among several authors is needed/desired.
If anyone agrees let's discuss how to make that happen.

Anyway, I've got to go, so thanks for your work and I'll be back later,