Skolelinux participation at the Edubuntu Summit

Knut Yrvin knuty at skolelinux.no
Sun Jul 10 19:03:39 UTC 2005

søndag 10. juli 2005, 20:07, skrev Conrad Newton:
> What prevents SLX Debian Labs (the commercial entity connected with
> skolelinux) from being counted as a company?

Nothing.

We in SLX Debian Labs have already done qualifying process when
negotiating with 430 municipalities and 100 public offices in
2003. Hopefully this could shortened the qualifying process with other
municipalities, city councils, or regions. The engosiators from public
sectors told us that we had really done our homework in 2003. To do
work like this is extensive work - often with 6-8 man months of
preparation.

:-)

- Knut Yrvin
--
Project manager (cel: +47 908 95 765) Skolelinux Norway and OpenOffice
translation to Norwegian. Office 1: IT-Staff Akershus County Council,