how to submit artwork

Quim Gil qgil at interactors.coop
Fri Jul 8 12:47:31 UTC 2005

Hi Steve!

You may check http://edubuntu.org/EdubuntuArtwork

You don't know how much we expect from people like you (parents,
teachers, students and non-tech people in general) contributing to this
project.

Which reminds me... Web developers what about installing a Drupal CMS -
http://drupal.org - somewhere and start playing with it, as we said in
the London summit?

Quim

En/na Steve Torrefranca ha escrit: