Greetings all

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 4 13:45:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 09:23:13AM -0400, Colin Applegate wrote:
> If you have a framework to test MueKow (Matt Zimmerman's
> implementation of LTSP, I believe, written 100% by him *whoa*) of

Most of the code in it is mine currently, but I have borrowed from LTSP
where appropriate (for example, Jim's getltscfg utility).  I expect to bring
in more LTSP code as I implement some of the more esoteric features.

> preferably 10+ thin clients or more please do not hesitate to look at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ThinClientHowto
>
> I'm sure Matt and the ubuntu-devel team would love feedback on how
> well this works/doesn't work! I'll be testing this myself in a lab of
> 16 thin-clients when I get home.

Absolutely.  If you're comfortable with LTSP (or with system administration
and want to learn), please give it a try.

--
 - mdz