Edubuntu for libraries

D A GERM dgerm at shepherd.edu
Fri Dec 16 16:58:42 UTC 2005

Hello all

Please keep me posted regarding the use of Edubuntu in libraries. I
would love to hear about the problems/benefits of using it in a library,
especially the academic environment.

-Aaron

--
D. Aaron Germ
Scarborough Library, Shepherd University

"Well then what am I supposed to do with all my creative ideas- take a bath and wash myself with them? 'Cause that is what soap is for" (Peter, Family Guy)