Cookbook, lore and docbook

Claude Paroz paroz at email.ch
Thu Dec 15 20:57:47 UTC 2005

Hi,

I would like to pursue reflexion about what was discussed during last
meeting.
I'm convinced that for now, writers of cookbook should continue with a
system that they can easily master, that is lore.

But I'd like to test the docbook transformation, hence .po generation to
be able to translate. Someone was ready to test a script for that.
Personnally I have some doubt about the result, as Docbook seems a lot
more semantically rich. But I'm ready to help for this, even if this
implies some manual tweaking.

May we test this for a chapter that is somewhat "production-ready" ?
Or do you think it's too soon ?

Claude