proposal for EdubuntuTeam meetings

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 16:55:53 UTC 2005

Jane,

Would you think it is a good idea we do something like Community Council does?

What if we have EdubuntuTeamMeetingAgenda and during 1 week time,
between meetings, we state the points we'd like to cover (based on the
areas you clearly listed already) and we add members reports on the
responsabilities they own?

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes"
 (JPS)

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]

[En smilar contexto, evitemos enviar archivos .doc, .ppt o .xls.
Intentemos enviar solo formatos libres y mas livianos, como lo son
.txt, .html, .pdf, .odt, etc.]