proposal for EdubuntuTeam meetings

Mauricio Hernandez mhz.chile at
Tue Dec 6 16:55:53 UTC 2005

Would you think it is a good idea we do something like Community Council does?

What if we have EdubuntuTeamMeetingAgenda and during 1 week time,
between meetings, we state the points we'd like to cover (based on the
areas you clearly listed already) and we add members reports on the
responsabilities they own?

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes"

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]

[En smilar contexto, evitemos enviar archivos .doc, .ppt o .xls.
Intentemos enviar solo formatos libres y mas livianos, como lo son
.txt, .html, .pdf, .odt, etc.]