Requesting Souce code cd's/learning cd's

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Mon Aug 22 08:56:03 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 09:55 -0700, Gayantha Wijeyawardena wrote:
> Dear sir,
Hello Gayantha.

> I have receved the cd's that you have send thank you;
I assume you are referring to Ubuntu CDs, since we do not yet have an
Edubuntu Distro, let alone CD shipping etc.

> but please can you send me some books\cd's about ubuntu linux
> programing.and source codes

I am afraid we have no books available to send out, but you can look at
the documentation which is available at: www.ubuntulinux.org. Look at
the documentation section.

For Edubuntu, our biggest project in documentation at the moment is
the Edubuntu Cookbook, which is adapted from the tuXlabs Cookbook.
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za/Members/jean/cookbook/docbook/cookbook.html

Regards
JaneW

--