release today?

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 11 19:56:32 UTC 2005

hi,
On Do, 2005-08-11 at 19:12 +0000, jelkner at divmod.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've been eagerly awaiting the testing process for edubuntu to begin.
> Today is the day of the first pre-release, yes?
> As soon as there is an installable image ready for download,
> could someone please notify us on this list?
the CD is prepared so far that it should be installable... nontheless it
still depends 100% on the ubuntu CD which still has issues...
i was hoping to have a usable CD with the next daily build (in 5-6h) but
currently it rather looks like another day of delay...

i'll shout very loud if tey are available, dont worry, you wont miss
it :)

ciao
	oli