Squeak package for ubuntu

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Aug 4 17:43:20 UTC 2005

Hi. :)

[Tom Hoffman]
> Ubuntu, as I understand it, allows themselves to make compromises on
> a case by case basis.

Yes, I was there, and know this.

> I think Squeak is a sufficiently unique and powerful learning tool
> that it is worth overlooking the technical problems with its
> license.

I was hoping someone with knowledge on _what_ compromises was needed,
and _what_ techincal problems one need to overlook, would have it
written down somewhere for me to read and reference.

So far I didn't get any such response, so I am starting to suspect it
does not exist. :/