Accepted xubuntu-system-tools 2.15.5-0ubuntu2~prop1 (source)
jani at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 26 08:42:04 GMT 2007
xubuntu-system-tools 2.15.5-0ubuntu2~prop1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: main Section: x11
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 04:33:20 -0500
Maintainer: Jani Monoses <jani at ubuntu.com>
Changed-By: Jani Monoses <jani at ubuntu.com>
xubuntu-system-tools - graphical system administration tools for Xubuntu
xubuntu-system-tools (2.15.5-0ubuntu2~prop1) edgy-proposed; urgency=low
* Add debian/patches/90_from_cvs_fix_incorrect_loop.patch as found in
gnome-system-tools done by Sebastien Bacher
- patch from CVS, fix a crasher due to an incorrect loop (Ubuntu: #69566)
* Add debian/patches/22_root_only.patch as done in the gnome-system-tools
package by Martin Pitt, only drop the nautilus hunk from it:
- *.desktop files: Execute programs through gksu.
- src/time/time-tool.c: If executing through sudo as root, temporarily
switch real user id to SUDO_UID, so that we can connect to the actual
user's session dbus for disabling the screensaver. Attempting to connect
to root's nonexisting session dbus just hangs.
- src/shares/shares-tool.c: Temporarily drop to sudo user uid in
gst_shares_tool_init(), since the various oobs_*_config_get() functions
access the user's session bus (which hangs when being called as
root). This is the same patch as previously applied to time-tool.c.
- This reintroduces checking of the user's password to defend against
viruses and trojans modifying system settings, and also removes the
dependency to the 'admin' system group.
* Both above patches renamed and trimmed a bit as x-s-t uses
simple-patchsys not dpatch.
* Closes: LP 59946
13b53a125f023c53f7d50c04637b5d1b 916 x11 optional xubuntu-system-tools_2.15.5-0ubuntu2~prop1.dsc
4f8fb6fcab52718bcd95b45ce7286f0e 130105 x11 optional xubuntu-system-tools_2.15.5-0ubuntu2~prop1.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the edgy-changes