Accepted maildrop 2.0.2-10 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 28 11:26:05 BST 2006
-> Component: universe Section: mail
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:20:48 +0100
Maintainer: Josip Rodin <joy-packages at debian.org>
Changed-By: Michael Bienia <michael at vorlon.ping.de>
maildrop - mail delivery agent with filtering abilities
Closes: 153501 212701 222421 228581 253092 272171 303458 314847 325135 360725 381097 381540 385487 386700 386952
maildrop (2.0.2-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Avoid using dh_fixperms -X (via DEB_FIXPERMS_EXCLUDE) because it just
doesn't work properly, and instead put the chgrp/chmod in the
binary-predeb/maildrop rule, closes: #386952.
* Restored the patch to maildrop/deliver.C which avoids an extra newline
before From_. This had originally fixed bug #156264. (dpatch 009)
* In the find_in_authlib() function, in case the call to
auth_getuserinfo() failed, don't throw a temporary failure,
and instead just return 0 which will make the code which calls
find_in_authlib proceed as if the user is not found. This pretty
much handles the upgrades from the old setup, and closes: #314847.
Note that for the others who want authdaemon but can't reach it,
maildrop delivery will misbehave, which is bad but not entirely
unexpected. Thanks to Andres Salomon for the exact patch. (dpatch 010)
maildrop (2.0.2-9) unstable; urgency=high
* (The adding back of #325135 fix fixes CAN-2005-2655.)
* Updated README.Debian for #82986 fix.
* Fixed faulty reference to maildir quotas in maildirmake(1),
closes: #360725. (dpatch 007)
* Added the workaround for the apparent dh_install vs. sudo problem
which caused some /etc/maildroprc files to be owned by a user,
* Mention mailbot in the maildropex manual page, thanks to
Ralf Hildebrandt, closes: #381540. (dpatch 008)
* The html/ docs weren't getting installed in the location patched
by dpatch 002, so re-ran automake (and before that aclocal, because
we have 1.9.6 and this one's from 1.9.5, waah).
* Rebuilt with courier-authlib 0.58-4 which has shlibs, and dropped
the manual dependency. Added the versioned build-dependency on the
-dev package, at least for now.
maildrop (2.0.2-8) unstable; urgency=high
* Re-added the fix for #82986 - it went into sarge, and I still basically
agree with the rationale. Filter directory and files being accessible
to groups and the world is permissible; just check for world-writability.
* Dumped urgency to high because of this and because of the fix in the
previous revision (and -6 had just gotten into testing :/).
maildrop (2.0.2-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Added 006-maildirmake-error-clarifications.patch, which clarifies
two basic error messages in maildirmake.
* Added *back* the patch that fixes the privilege escalation in lockmail,
which was fixed on August 29, 2005, but reintroduced afterwards and
survived up to now. Damn. Thanks to Andreas Barth for noticing.
This finally closes: #325135.
maildrop (2.0.2-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* Documented how return_fail_output must be used instead of return_output
for our pipe transport in Exim, finally closes: #153501.
* Included the NEWS.Debian entry in the package (d'oh!) and fixed
the description of the PCRE change impact, thanks to Aaron Schrab,
* Generalized -d problem description to include Postfix, too.
I am currently not completely sure how this works without -d, but
the existing state of my main mail account confirms that it does,
so there :)
* Updated the last tidbit in README.Debian to reflect current situation -
we don't omit the o-r restriction on .mailfilter at this time.
(Don't ask me why...)
maildrop (2.0.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Noted documentation for the courier-authlib issue in the NEWS.Debian
entry (it's described in INSTALL).
* Updated the MTA explicit+pipe dependency to Exim 4, closes: #228581.
* Added maildirquota manual page to the alternatives, due to conflict
with courier-base, closes: #253092.
maildrop (2.0.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Introduced courier-authlib as a dependency, which might actually be
wrong but goes a bit further in fixing all the aspects of #314847.
* Added 005-maildrop-dotlock-throw-clarifications.patch, which clarifies
three error messages WRT dot-locking.
maildrop (2.0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Upload to unstable.
* Added a NEWS.Debian file outlining the major incompatibility changes
between 1.x and 2.x.
* Updated README.Debian bits about the -d option, noted the generic
sendmail example etc.
maildrop (2.0.2-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Added the forgotten new build dependency on PCRE, closes: #381097.
maildrop (2.0.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Dropped 001-maildrop-fhs-var-mail.patch, dilinger's patch got included
upstream on 2005-06-18.
* Dropped 003-maildrop-maildropfilter-typo.patch, it's upstream.
* Updated copyright file with new URL and extended copyright.
maildrop (1.8.1-2) experimental; urgency=low
* Build against courier's authlib; this allows for more flexible
authentication (closes: #212701, #222421, #303458).
maildrop (1.8.1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #272171).
* Add myself as a co-maintainer.
* Convert build system to cdbs. We'll keep the old build system around
for a bit, 'cause it's cool.
9b4fd35ff5fdb4409554cf8355ffebe5 688 mail optional maildrop_2.0.2-10.dsc
eb00a2450e03db4272e4633276c02931 199202 mail optional maildrop_2.0.2-10.diff.gz
d799e44aa65027a02343e5e08b97f3a0 3217622 mail optional maildrop_2.0.2.orig.tar.gz
More information about the edgy-changes