Accepted gr-usrp 0.8-3 (source)
bddebian at comcast.net
Thu Sep 28 12:45:14 BST 2006
gr-usrp 0.8-3 was ACCEPTED.
Component: multiverse Section: comm
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:23:14 +0100
Maintainer: Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse at debian.org>
Changed-By: Barry deFreese <bddebian at comcast.net>
gr-usrp - GNU Radio interface to the USRP
Closes: 362250 362533
gr-usrp (0.8-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Recompile to get dependencies right against python 2.4.
* Make gr-usrp.dirs and gr-usrp.install use /usr/lib/python* instead of
* Bump versioned dependency on python-central to >= 0.5.
* Build-depend on libusrp0-dev (>= 0.12-6), to make sure we build against
a libusrp0-dev version that is python2.4-ready.
gr-usrp (0.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Do the Python transition.
* Build-Depend on debhelper (>= 22.214.171.124) and python-central (>= 0.4.17).
* Create "debian/pycompat" with a content of "2".
* Add an XB-Python-Version field to the gr-usrp package.
* Add an XS-Python-Version field to the source package.
* Add a call to dh_pycentral in debian/rules.
* Stop build-depending on python2.3-dev.
* Depend on python-usrp instead of python2.3-usrp, as that package has
* Build-depend on pkg-config, since we need it for gnuradio-core now.
gr-usrp (0.8-1) unstable; urgency=high
* urgency=high, fixes an RC bug.
* New upstream version. Untested, unfortunately; please report any bugs
you might find!
* Fixes crashes in basic_flow_graph.py. (Closes: #362533)
* Update build-dependency on libusrp0-dev to 0.12.
* The usrp and gr-usrp packages are no longer maintained in Arch; it had
its merits, but some operations, especially upgrading to newer upstream
versions, were too painful.
* Accordingly, the README.arch file has been removed.
* Don't try to install README.arch in debian/rules.
* Remove the part about Arch from debian/copyright.
* Update Standards-version to 3.7.2 (no changes needed).
* Change the upstream URL in debian/copyright to use the directory instead
of the file, so it doesn't get out of date so quickly.
* In debian/copyright, note copyright and set a license for the packaging.
* Honor DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt properly; patch from Josh Triplett.
gr-usrp (0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Raise debhelper compatibility level to 5.
* Update Build-Dependency accordingly.
* Update libgnuradio-core0-dev dependency to 2.6.
gr-usrp (0.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Change Standards-Version to 126.96.36.199 (no changes needed).
* Rebuild with g++ 4.0, as per the Debian GCC 4.x transition plan.
gr-usrp (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Urgency=high, fixes RC-bugs.
* New upstream version.
* Update Build-Depends on gnuradio accordingly.
* Update upstream URL.
* Run dh_installdocs, to get debian/copyright into the package. (Never
reported, but still RC.)
gr-usrp (0.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
dd5e295548adb5b01844984b92f9fb1b 308604 contrib/comm optional gr-usrp_0.8-3.diff.gz
7069c35ba581a1b856b838925a6173af 979 contrib/comm optional gr-usrp_0.8-3.dsc
683ed111c2dfbb4afee37c2ac7e1ea80 379824 contrib/comm optional gr-usrp_0.8.orig.tar.gz
More information about the edgy-changes