Accepted bluefish 1.0.6-1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 28 12:40:21 BST 2006
-> Component: universe Section: web
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 11:37:54 +0100
Maintainer: Daniel Leidert (dale) <daniel.leidert at wgdd.de>
Changed-By: Michael Banck <mbanck at gmx.net>
bluefish - advanced Gtk+ HTML editor
bluefish (1.0.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release 1.0.6.
- Fixes a crash, that could occur when using the "Dialog" button for a
reference when the reference title is selected (closes Malone #55256).
- Fixes the behaviour of the filebrowser, where clicking in folder
browser did not draw new selection bar until a file from that folder was
loaded (closes Malone #45927).
Get more information about fixes and improvements from
[ Daniel Leidert ]
* debian/control (Standards-Version): Changed to latest standards version
3.7.2 (no further changes necessary).
* debian/bluefish.dirs: Removed. Not necessary.
* debian/bluefish.docs: Added README.
* debian/README.Debian: Removed stuff, that is in bluefish's README.
* debian/patches/10_upstream_fix_smart_cursor_pos_bug.dpatch: Dropped. It
was a patch backported from upstreams CVS. It is already inluded in this
* debian/patches/11_upstream_fix_bf_icon_display_bug.dpatch: Ditto.
f06aee0826df763594c6ba4445b5d997 789 web optional bluefish_1.0.6-1.dsc
c637155fa33809a3253aee841df839d8 2026346 web optional bluefish_1.0.6.orig.tar.gz
5ade1c9c07c5cecd2a48ae6df0acc784 19942 web optional bluefish_1.0.6-1.diff.gz
More information about the edgy-changes