Accepted bitpim 0.9.02.dfsg.1-1 (source)
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 16 19:56:35 BST 2006
bitpim 0.9.02.dfsg.1-1 was ACCEPTED.
Component: universe Section: comm
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 14:14:52 +0100
Binary: bitpim, bitpim-lib
Maintainer: Aaron M. Ucko <ucko at debian.org>
Changed-By: Scott James Remnant <scott at ubuntu.com>
bitpim - utility to communicate with many CDMA phones
Closes: 265585 357647 358023
bitpim (0.9.02.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (0.9.01 skipped due to bugs); urgency medium
because the set of supported phones has grown yet again.
bitpim (0.9.00.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream milestone release.
bitpim (0.8.14.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release; urgency medium due to added support for further
* Adjust for bmp2avi's new makefile, which buildmodules.py can now use.
* Require python-apsw >= 3.3.5r1 per upstream.
* Standards-Version: 3.7.2 (still no changes required).
bitpim (0.8.13.dfsg.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Stop patching brewcompressedimage.py in favor of depending on a
version of python-wxgtk2.6 new enough to support what upstream ships.
* Standards-Version: 3.7.1 (no changes required).
bitpim (0.8.13.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release; urgency medium because it fixes some
moderately annoying bugs and adds support for yet more phones.
* README.Debian: drop note about udev configuration, which upstream's
own documentation now addresses.
* Install upstream's (new) .desktop file.
bitpim (0.8.12.dfsg.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* The "I just shot myself in the foot, didn't I?" release.
* Add a symlink to work around python-support bug #363505, which
interferes with bitpim's ability to find python-dsv 1.4.0-2.
bitpim (0.8.12.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release; urgency medium due to interface bug fixes and
new (partial) support for one more phone model.
* Merge bitfling into the main bitpim package, as there wasn't actually
much point in keeping it separate.
bitpim (0.8.11.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release; urgency medium because it offers significant
improvements over previous versions, including support for four
additional phone models.
* Adjust packaging to reflect new upstream layout (and avoid version
skew between bitpim and bitfling).
* Fix typo in bitfling's short description. (Closes: #357647.)
* Optimize debian/rules slightly; in particular, take advantage of
upstream's new buildmodules.py script.
* Byte-compile bitpim's .py files with -Wignore to suppress
FutureWarnings that upstream characterizes as spurious. (Closes:
* Make a couple of minor corrections to debian/copyright per upstream's
bitpim (0.8.08.dfsg.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Increase optimization to -OO per upstream's recommendation.
* README.Debian: Advise users that stock Debian systems do not support
encoding ringtones into the MP3 format due to patent concerns.
bitpim (0.8.08.dfsg.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* More fixes to debian/copyright; in particular, spell the wxWidgets
license that applies to some components out rather than merely citing
bitpim (0.8.08.dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream tarball, with the outlook plugin removed on the grounds
of being useless on Unix and possibly derived from non-free code.
* Document remaining non-GPLed components' (GPL-compatible!) licenses in
bitpim (0.8.08.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, extracted from upstream CVS as before.
* Supply a plain-text version of upstream's changelog.
bitpim (0.8.07.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release, from an upstream CVS checkout with prebuilt binaries
removed. (Closes: #265585.)
* Backported brewcompressedimage.py to wxPython 2.6.1, as Debian does
not yet provide a newer version (thanks to #342189).
84b14bb4ef501be9d92fd58a623312d2 650 comm extra bitpim_0.9.02.dfsg.1-1.dsc
af2d9d183a93c637a5eb904b87943669 9577262 comm extra bitpim_0.9.02.dfsg.1.orig.tar.gz
9159f0911219665469cf1986cf03ad18 8999 comm extra bitpim_0.9.02.dfsg.1-1.diff.gz
More information about the edgy-changes