Accepted bzr 0.9-0ubuntu1 (source)
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 14 07:00:08 BST 2006
-> Component: main Section: devel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:58:01 +0200
Maintainer: Rob Weir <rweir at ertius.org>
Changed-By: Martin Pitt <martin.pitt at ubuntu.com>
bzr - bazaar-ng, the next-generation distributed version control system
Closes: 370099 374674 375405 381920
bzr (0.9-0ubuntu1) edgy; urgency=low
* New upstream release (UVF exception approved by Matt Zimmerman).
* Remove python-medusa build dependency, since this package is in universe
at the moment. This will skip the FTP transport test cases during build
(but they were run locally and succeed).
bzr (0.9~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* First 0.9 release candidate packaged (closes: #381920). Bugs reported in
Debian's BTS fixed with this upload:
+ more informative error message when paramiko is not installed and an
operation over SFTP is attempted. (Closes: #370099)
+ progress bar and other output respect terminal width. (Closes: #374674)
+ does not raise UnicodeEncodeError when launching an editor to enter
commit message, and infotext is non-ASCII. (Closes: #375405)
* Patches updates:
+ move debian/001-bazaar.conf.patch to debian/patches, and use quilt to
apply it (added build-dependency on it).
+ remove 003-unboundlocalerror.patch and 004-unboundlocalerror2.patch,
+ drop 002-execute_path.patch, which is not needed anymore as per
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar-ng/2006q2/012247.html. Add a
note to debian/TODO about preserving executable bits.
* Move python-all-dev from Build-Depends-Indep to Build-Depends, well
spotted by lintian.
* Do not run `bzr selftest` if 'nocheck' is present in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
* Add python-medusa to Build-Depends-Indep to make the FTP tests runnable.
bzr (0.8.2-5) unstable; urgency=high
* Add python-pycurl to Recommends. (Addresses: #353213)
13c767dbcc62d937835fba4b319122cf 896 devel optional bzr_0.9-0ubuntu1.dsc
46a3320a7830b13516bef084bb87d86c 935724 devel optional bzr_0.9.orig.tar.gz
8f2a95e0dfe3ac8248cbba4d6b81dcaa 6636 devel optional bzr_0.9-0ubuntu1.diff.gz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the edgy-changes