Accepted libthai 0.1.6-1 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 11 15:41:00 BST 2006
-> Component: main Section: libs
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:30:11 +0100
Binary: libthai-dev, libthai0, libthai-doc
Maintainer: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <thep at linux.thai.net>
Changed-By: Michael Vogt <michael.vogt at ubuntu.com>
Closes: 358539 360621
libthai (0.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Provided more informative short description. Also added details about
individual packages, as well as upstream homepage. (Closes: #360621)
* Added libthai-doc package, installing HTML document available in new
upstream release, with doc-base control file.
* Build-depends on doxygen.
* Used individual package.docs files, so they get installed in all packages.
* Removed useless README.Debian.
* Add back config.sub and config.guess replacements.
* Used dh_install instead of the old dh_movefiles.
* Removed unneeded debhelper commands: dh_installexamples, dh_installmenu,
dh_installcron, dh_installman, dh_installinfo.
* Bumped standard version to 3.7.2, no changes needed.
* Added watch file.
libthai (0.1.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* actually closed ITP bug (Closes: #358539)
- took over the packaging from Pattara Kiatisevi with his consent.
thanks for your initial works! (he's still an uploader, anyway)
- removed commented debhelper instructions
- more info on current maintainer
- added missing copyright years
libthai (0.1.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* initial debian version
- removed replacement of upstream's config.guess and config.sub
- updated e-mail addresses and urls
- mentioned system file for LGPL-2
- added myself as an uploader
dec39e731ac3edf7f0adbae9035bf5bc 4034 libs optional libthai_0.1.6-1.diff.gz
f085d66dc46c166c278c252898035076 847074 libs optional libthai_0.1.6.orig.tar.gz
3efe69482a13449a3644559304955336 661 libs optional libthai_0.1.6-1.dsc
More information about the edgy-changes