Accepted torcs 1.2.4-2 (source)
archive at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 8 07:18:11 BST 2006
-> Component: universe Section: games
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 01:36:32 +0100
Maintainer: Rudy Godoy <rudy at kernel-panik.org>
Changed-By: Barry deFreese <bddebian at comcast.net>
torcs - 3D racing cars simulator game using OpenGL
Closes: 356965 360193 362804 366935
torcs (1.2.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild for C++ allocator change and merged patches from Ubuntu.
* Changed priority to optional
* Removed some Xlibs build dependencies to use only the required ones.
* Applied patch to fix FTBFS with GCC 4.1. Thanks tbm. (Closes: #356965)
* Added dependency to libalut-dev since it was splitted from libopenal. (Closes: #360193, #362804)
* Added patch to fix `find' call for lliaw/tracksdata with wrong parameters
* Fixes in configure.in:
- Configure error: can't find libm. Added condition for LDFLAGS to check if
$x_libraries is defined. (Closes: #366935)
- Added check for libalut now that it has been splitted from openal,
so it gets on .depends for linking.
* Added back autoconf and automake to build depends for rebootstrapping on build time.
This should be removed once upstream accepts the patches.
ef5a284e7e9589a8dfe6bba428c85a9f 948 games optional torcs_1.2.4-2.dsc
30abdd3303fa6c4be805b2c39e6cfb56 8119 games optional torcs_1.2.4-2.diff.gz
More information about the edgy-changes