[ubuntu/disco-updates] unattended-upgrades 1.10ubuntu5.1 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue May 7 10:00:31 UTC 2019
unattended-upgrades (1.10ubuntu5.1) disco; urgency=medium
* Skip trying to upgrade held packages in call_adjusted() (LP: #1824804)
* Follow all kinds of transitive dependencies when adjusting dependencies
* Detect unchanged moved conffiles.
When a package moves a conffile properly without any change no conffile
prompt needs to be shown thus the package can be upgraded unattended even
when the conffile is changed locally. (LP: #1823872)
* Don't crash collecting transitive dependencies when package has no candidate
* Use mark_install_adjusted() in rewind_cache()
The original cache had packages marked with adjustments thus rewinding
should also do adjustments to reach the same state.
Also not using mark_install_adjusted() crashes when apt raises error on
held packages. (LP: #1826157)
- test_rewind: Update test to check if adjusted rewinding took place
Date: 2019-04-26 16:44:10.208990+00:00
Changed-By: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes