[ubuntu/disco-proposed] dupload 2.9.3 (Accepted)
costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 5 10:36:00 UTC 2019
dupload (2.9.3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Remove trailing spaces from changelog file.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 11.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0 (no changes needed).
* Fix typos.
* Add configuration stanza for Debian Ports archive.
Prompted by Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <mafm at debian.org>.
* Check the distribution values one at a time.
* Add new configuration options (distwhitelist and distblacklist) to
check for the distributions (not) allowed per host.
* Move the UNRELEASED distribution check into the distblacklist
configuration variable. Closes: #479831
* Add distblacklist and distwhitelist checks for security and backports
uploads. Closes: #647130
* Remove done items from the TODO list.
* Automatically select the default host based on the current vendor, when
that is Debian or Ubuntu.
* Clarify that the "Login and password" man page subsection is FTP-specific.
* Document the anonymous FTP password host option.
* Only set the ssh login name if specified in the dupload config. We should
delegate the username to either the ssh host configuration or the dupload
configuration. Trying to use the current system login name, or one of
LOGNAME or USER confuses and annoys users, and makes them have to
duplicate the information which is already kept in the ssh config.
Closes: #63130, #100460, #504175
* Fix quiet mode to be consistent across upload methods. Pass -q to scp
only when quiet is enabled, which changes the default behavior for the
«scp» method that was always passing -q, and for the «scpb» method that
was never passing it. For the «rsync» method we now pass -v only when
quiet is not set. Closes: #61324
* Output the database entries with --print in a deterministic order.
* Fix --help output to document the <file> argument to --configfile.
* Perl code cleanup:
- Remove unused variables in ftp_open().
- Use ftp_open() function argument instead of global variable.
- Make $ftp a local variable in ftp_open().
- Only handle the password setting in FTP-method specific code path.
Date: 2019-02-03 22:30:32.022649+00:00
Signed-By: Gianfranco Costamagna <costamagnagianfranco at yahoo.it>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes