[ubuntu/disco-proposed] deja-dup 38.4-1 (Accepted)
iain at orangesquash.org.uk
Thu Apr 11 10:36:20 UTC 2019
deja-dup (38.4-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream release (LP: #1823421)
- Be more forgiving if packagekit is unresponsive
- Don't run monitor when automatic backups are disabled
- Drop libpeas dependency
- Fix compilation with valac 0.43
- Update app icon
- Update translations
* Drop libpeas BD per upstream
* debian/docs: NEWS is now called NEWS.md
* Take patch from upstream MR !22 to fix many tests under GLib 2.59
g_key_file_get_comment() used to append a stray newline to its return
value, and it stopped doing this with 2.59. deja-dup was accidentally
relying on that behaviour.
* Take patch from upstream MR !22 to fix whitespace assumption in test.
Since GLib 2.59.1, g_format_size() started using non-breaking spaces
instead of regular ones to separate the size from the unit. deja-dup was
only testing for the latter. Update the test to use a regex with `\s`, so
we match all types of whitespace.
Date: 2019-04-10 22:26:27.395220+00:00
Signed-By: Iain Lane <iain at orangesquash.org.uk>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes