[ubuntu/disco-proposed] openjdk-8 8u191-b12-1 (Accepted)
doko at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 30 17:14:05 UTC 2018
openjdk-8 (8u191-b12-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Update to 8u191-b12. (Closes: #911925, Closes: #912333, LP: #1800792)
* debian/excludelist.jdk.jtx: no longer needed, using ProblemsList.txt
from upstream now.
* debian/excludelist.langtools.jtx: upstream testing does not use any
* debian/patches/sec-webrev-8u191-b12*: removed, applied upstream.
debian/patches/jdk-8139803-backport-warning.patch: fix crash in
freetypescaler due to double free, thanks to Heikki Aitakangas for
the report and patches. (Closes: #911847)
- tar and save JTreport directory.
- run the same limited set of tests as upstream does.
- call the same testsuites scripts used for autopkgtest.
- reenable jdk testsuite.
- simplified and moved xvfb logic into check-jdk rule.
- removed jtreg and xvfb build dependency logic and moved the bdeps
- added rules to generate autopkgtest scripts from templates.
* updated dep8 tests:
- debian/test/control: run hotspot, langtools, and jdk testsuites.
- debian/tests/hotspot, debian/tests/jdk, debian/tests/langtools:
add scripts for each testsuite to be run.
- debian/tests/jtreg-autopkgtest.sh: template to generate the jtreg
script used by the autopkgtest tests.
- debian/tests/jtdiff-autopkgtest.sh: used by the scripts to report
any differences between the autopkgtest and the tests results
generated during the openjdk package build.
- debian/tests/jtreg-autopkgtest.sh: used by the scripts to run jtreg
and put the resulting artifacts in the right places.
- debian/tests/valid-tests: removed, no longer needed.
Date: 2018-11-21 22:26:45.077511+00:00
Changed-By: OpenJDK <openjdk at lists.launchpad.net>
Signed-By: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes