[ubuntu/disco-proposed] unattended-upgrades 1.8 (Accepted)
balint.reczey at canonical.com
Mon Nov 26 11:34:08 UTC 2018
unattended-upgrades (1.8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add note about increasing InhibitDelayMaxSec for InstallOnShutdown to
* Ship historical md5sums of /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/50unattended-upgrades for ucf
* Remove .ucf-* configuration file copies on purge
* Add NEWS entry about increasing InhibitDelayMaxSec and InstallOnShutdown
* Revert to WantedBy=multi-user.target from 1.5ubuntu3 and 1.7, too, on
Ubuntu. 1.5ubuntu4 is the first fixed version on and 1.7 did not upgrade
properly from 1.5ubuntu3.
* List commented-out default values in 50unattended-upgrades config file.
Always list the default value commented out unless the explanation clearly
states the default value.
* Transition obsolete 50unattended-upgrades conffile to ucf prior upgrades did
not do that (Closes: #808336)
* Speed up ordering of packages in which minimal upgrade steps are performed.
* Stop using ActionGroups, they interfere with apt.Cache.clear() causing all
autoremovable packages to be handled as newly autoremovable ones and be
removed by default. Dropping ActionGroup usage does not slow down the
most frequent case of not having anything to upgrade and when ther are
packages to upgrade the gain is small compared to the actual package
Also collect autoremovable packages before adjusting candidates because that
also changed .is_auto_removable attribute of some of them. (LP: #1803749)
* Fix pyflakes
Date: 2018-11-22 10:40:34.581620+00:00
Changed-By: Michael Vogt <michael.vogt at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Disco-changes