Contributing Developer and livecd-rootfs Per Package Upload rights application: Phil Roche (philroche)

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Oct 3 14:57:15 UTC 2023

Hey,

On Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 4:38 PM Phil Roche <phil.roche at canonical.com> wrote:
> I am applying to become a Contributing Developer and for livecd-rootfs Per Package Upload rights:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/philroche/ContributingDeveloperAndPerPackageUploadApplication

In the last meeting, DMB unanimously voted in favor of Phil's PPU
application. Please welcome Phil as the newest member of the Ubuntu
uploader's team. \o/

Phil, I've added you to ~ubuntu-dev and your ACL for livecd-rootfs is
adjusted as well. Whilst you have the upload rights now, please be
mindful of the freezes, et al, as discussed during the meeting. I am
always around to help with that. ;)

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in
reaching out.

- u