Request to restore core dev for Tim Gardner

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Wed Nov 8 11:31:11 UTC 2023

Hello Developer Membership Board,

The Ubuntu wiki appears to have been lobotomized for me. I am unable to
login to complete a formal application for restoration of core dev.

I had written an application after meeting in Prague last spring, but
never got around to sending it:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TimGardner/CoreDevApplication

Aside from my own packages, I have been actively reviewing and signing a
number of other kernel packages.

https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/ubuntu-sponsorships.cgi?render=html&sponsor=Tim+Gardner&sponsor_search=name&sponsoree=*&sponsoree_search=name

I'm requesting restoration of core dev in order to be more effective
within the kernel team. My focus will be primarily on DKMS and other
kernel related packages with an eye towards eventually becoming an
archive admin (which will allow me to fully participate in the kernel
promotion process).

Sincerely,

Tim Gardner