PPU upload rights application for sosreport

Dariusz Gadomski dariusz.gadomski at canonical.com
Tue May 30 07:57:36 UTC 2023

Hi!

On Mon, May 29, 2023 at 06:35:55PM +0200, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
> 1) A bit of a formal nitpick, but I see Dariusz on your application is
> listed as a 'commenter' instead of an 'endorser'. His comment feels
> like an endorsement however - is that a mistake? Would Dariusz be able
> to endorse your application?

Based on the information I received when I was applying myself I
was convinced that the "endorsements" section was reserved for coredevs.

I checked exactly what the wiki says about it - it uses a more generic
term "developer". After giving it a second thought - as a SRU
developer (who additionally sponsored a couple of uploads for Nikhil
in the past) I may qualify as an endorser after all. Of course, as
long as my interpretation is correct.

If this is the case - I would be more than happy to turn my comment
into an endorsement.

Dariusz