cloud-init upload rights application

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Mon May 15 20:12:30 UTC 2023

On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 09:04:58PM +0100, Robie Basak wrote:
> You must not upload packaging changes without a public code review from
> a core dev first. Once you have a public +1 from a core dev, you may
> then sign and upload yourself.

Perhaps I should be clearer for the record: for these purposes, taking
new upstream snapshots, cherry-picking and removing cherry-picking using
quilt patches and similar, and SRUs of these types of changes, are not
packaging changes - you have an excellent track record of this kind of
work and your ability to do these directly yourself is the point :-)

Robie