MOTU application: You-Sheng Yang

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 6 13:17:29 UTC 2023

Hey You-Sheng,

Le 01/03/2023 à 10:17, You-Sheng Yang a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I saw two application reviews on Mar 6. Do you mean there shall not be
> two reviews in a given category falling on the same date?

The wiki page states

 > The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of *one*
applicant per meeting.

We decided to try to accommodate maybe a contributing dev application
extra if the ppu review on the agenda is done early enough though which
is why there is another entry for today
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2023-February/002147.html

> I moved mine
> under MOTU Applications first.

Did you decide to apply for MOTU instead of ppu? If not you should move
it back to the right section and pick another date which has no
application yet

Cheers,
Sebastien