I hereby am applying to become a MOTU developer.

Simon Quigley simon at tsimonq2.net
Mon Dec 11 02:33:33 UTC 2023

I have added an endorsement on the wiki page, and Dan Simmons (an existing
Lubuntu Developer) has added a comment.

Erich told me he will be adding his endorsement later tonight.

Gianfranco has also sponsored some packages for Aaron, let's see if he feels
comfortable saying a few kind words. :)

Again, whatever the DMB is comfortable doing here.

--
Simon Quigley
simon at tsimonq2.net
tsimonq2 on LiberaChat and OFTC