I hereby am applying to become a MOTU developer.

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 7 20:23:56 UTC 2023

Hey Aaron,

Le 07/12/2023 à 10:45, Aaron Rainbolt a écrit :
> I could make the meeting on December 11th. This would be against
> policy though, so I'm not adding myself to the agenda for that day,
> nor am I requesting that things be done that way, I'm just mentioning
> that I'm open to it if the DMB believes it would be helpful.

We can't really review your application since the wiki page doesn't have
the endorsements at this point but personally I would be fine with you
joining the meeting on Monday to reply to eventual DMB members questions
even if we vote via email later.

I'm only speaking for myself there so I will wait to see what other DMB
members reply

Cheers,
Sébastien Bacher