Accidental Expiry for smoser from core-dev and MOTU

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 12 14:59:30 UTC 2022

Hi Scott,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2022 at 10:48:32AM -0400, Scott Moser wrote:
> But as best as I can tell, ubuntu-core-dev *did* lapse, so I'm seeking
> help with that.

Looks like your ~ubuntu-core-dev membership "Expired on 2021-09-01".

That was more than a year ago and according to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Accidental_Expiry
is probably a bit on the long side for that process.

OTOH, I know you personally and I'm aware that you've been around and
doing things. So personally I think it's fine to just reinstate you, but
I should probably get the rest of the DMB to agree first.

I'll stick an agenda item in for the next meeting to make sure it gets
discussed, but in the meantime if three other DMB members want to +1,
then we can just do it. I don't expect to need your attendence or input
or anything, but it'd be up to any dissenters what they want.

HTH!

Robie