You have an unpaid bill.

Helena Holmes faturamento at dubahia.com.br
Sun May 8 18:16:59 UTC 2022

Greetings.

This is the very last notification.

I hacked your computer through the Wireless router you were linking to.

Several weeks prior, I entered the machines that you utilized to get on the web.

All of the info from your electronics and devices has been automatically copied to my servers.

I can take advantage of all of your mobile device messengers, social networks, emails, chats, and contact information.

My malware repeatedly changes its signature (driver-based), so it stays invisible to anti-malware software.
I suppose now you fully grasp, the reasons why I stayed quite until today

Whilst collecting information about you, I noticed you happen to be a huge follower of mature web pages & much more.
You truly love to visit porn web sites & watch filthy vids whilst getting an orgasm.

I have actually made a webcam capturing videos of you jerking off.
The croping and editing of the clip you were seeing at the time and your self pleasure.
Your own facial area is obviously obvious. I do not believe this kind of material would be good for your reputation.

I can easily send this footage out to everyone who know who you are.

I additionally have no challenge with making all of your confidential info public in cyberspace.
I do believe you understand what I'm talking about.

It could be a real frustration for you personally.

I'm able to mess up your life forever.

I suspect you really do not want that to occur.

Now let's solve it that way: you transfer me 1400 $ (dollars) using Bitcoin equivalent at the time of payment), & i'll asap erase all of your data from my web servers.
Proceeding that, we will forget about one another.

My bitcoin address for transfering: bc1qz86re8g9mhrvmpe0pue3lphtwyxge956jw5jfw

If you do not know how to transmit money and what btc is. Simply type in the google search engine "Buy btc".

I provide you with 3 days to send me the cash.
The timer started monitoring automatically once you read this email.
I will receive a message the minute this email is exposed.

Do not aim to seek aid, as the wallet can not be traced, email address the message is coming from & can't be followed either and generated automatically, hence there is no reason for texting me.
Don't  attempt to get in touch with the law enforcement and some other protection services, and if you do, your own info will be posted.

Changing online-passwords in social networking sites, email, & devices will not help you, as all the data has already been saved to my web servers.

All the best . and try to not do anything dumb. Think of your personal future.