Application for per-package upload rights for openvswitch and ovn packages

Robie Basak robie.basak at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 30 12:10:14 UTC 2022

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 01:53:46PM +0200, Lukasz Zemczak wrote:
> Let's start the vote for granting Frode Nordahl per-package upload
> rights for packages of openvswitch and ovn.

I did note that you had sought sponsorship for an SRU without having the
SRU paperwork ready first (LP: #1857026). I found this while reviewing
your application but as it happens it looks like I was also impacted as
an SRU reviewer. Please don't do this - it wastes the time of multiple
SRU reviewers because we keep having to look back at the bug - typically
once per SRU shift - to see if it's ready again yet.

However I think the rest of your application is strong enough for PPU
uploader.

+1 and thank you for helping to make Ubuntu better

Robie