Application to form delegated team for sosreport

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Wed Mar 30 10:34:58 UTC 2022

I am applying for creation of a delegated team for upload access of
(initially) the sosreport package.

The suggested name for the packageset is 'ubuntu-support', and
criteria for package membership in the packageset is packages used for
debugging and supporting Ubuntu.

The set of packages, initially, is only the sosreport package, though
it is likely we will apply to add more packages in the future.

The initial list of members is only me, ddstreet, though after team
creation individual members will apply to join.

I suggest the name of the delegated team in LP should be
'ubuntu-support-uploaders'.

I have added the application to the DMB agenda for 2022-04-18