MOTU application: Frank Heimes (fheimes)

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Mon Jan 24 21:47:02 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 2:57 AM Frank Heimes <frank.heimes at canonical.com> wrote:

> Dear DMB,
> I hereby apply to become a MOTU (and Ubuntu Contributing Developer).
>
> My application can be found at:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FrankHeimes/MOTU

At the DMB meeting 2022-01-24, we did not have enough members to reach
quorum on either application.

For your MOTU application, there was some feedback, so we look forward
to your reapplication after addressing the feedback.

For your Ubuntu Contributing Developer application, you received three
+1 votes, so only one more +1 is needed for approval; can the other
DMB members who were absent from the meeting please review the
application and provide your vote?