Application for universe-contributor

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Mon Feb 21 19:52:44 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

As we could not achieve a quorum for today's DMB meeting, we decided
to move the discussion and vote to e-mail. I would appreciate our
active DMB members could handle this this week, not to make our
applicant wait too long.

Me and Robie have no questions and have already decided on the vote,
but I'm leaving the floor open for any questions before we formally
start the voting process. Does anyone have any questions for Heinrich?
Or can we move to voting?

Thank you!

Best regards,