MOTU application: Frank Heimes (fheimes)

Dan Streetman ddstreet at canonical.com
Sun Feb 6 18:14:15 UTC 2022

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 2:57 AM Frank Heimes <frank.heimes at canonical.com> wrote:

> Dear DMB,
> I hereby apply to become a MOTU (and Ubuntu Contributing Developer).

Hello, sorry for the delay!

At the DMB meeting 2022-01-24, as well as from DMB member votes by
email after the meeting, your application for Ubuntu Contributing
Developer was unanimously approved. Congratulations!

As mentioned during the meeting, we hope to see your reapplication for
MOTU (and/or other application) in the near future.

Thanks!